Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Things I think I think

Welcome to the first installment of things I think I think. Another one of the writers didn't like my random thoughts happening behind random articles. Thought that I should place them all in the one place. Well.. here we go.





I Think I Think...

That Bernard Hopkins will beat Chad Dawson and fight the winner of Lucian Bute v Andre Ward.

Roy Jones has finally won me over despite being knocked out badly.

HBO pulling Paul Williams V Nobuhiro Ishida and make it Paul Williams V Erislandy Lara is a good decision.

Oscar De La Hoya has had this problem for a long time.

Julio Chavez Jr. and his people can find the best undefeated nobodies in the business. (Cuello, Loriga, Zbik)

Tom Zbikowski will be back.

Amir Khan challenging Robert Guerrero instead of just fighting Timothy Bradley is a sham.

The proposed July fight of Juan Manuel Marquez V David Diaz is a waste of time.

That Nick Diaz was never intending to ever step in the boxing ring.

Quinton Jackson V Matt Hamill will be a pretty entertaining main event.

UFC 130 is not going to be worth the money.

Quote of the week:
"Frank will be facing a bigger and fatter guy now." - Roy "Big Country" Nelson on his upcoming match with Frank Mir in UFC 130

No comments:

Post a Comment