Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Things I think I think - 7/12/11

Kelly Pavlik needs to stay out of trouble. Brother's pulling each other through windows isn't a good look.

While the Paul Williams v Erislandy Lara was a bad decision, it wasn't as lopsided as people think.

Ridiculous for Max Kellerman to ask William's corner in the MIDDLE OF THE FIGHT whether Williams should retire.

On that note: David Haye should retire.

While Brandon Rios has a great style, he would get absolutely destroyed by Manny. Forget about that fight.

Who says you need a fight to long for action? Rios Antillon had more firepower than several fights combined.

On December 3rd, win or lose, Miguel Cotto will get revenge.

Thanks for the good career Ricky Hatton.

I feel bad for Kermit Cintron.

Rico Ramos doesn't look nearly as good as he should.

Someone please make Lucas Matthyse V Marcos Maidana fight. They fought once in the amateurs (Maidana won).

Tito Ortiz has 9 lives.

The UFC likes the bad guys good guys story line. Stamm V Sonnen had to be made.

Still dissapointed that Sonnen wasn't banned permanently.

The rumored Carlos Condit vs. B.J. Penn should be a very good fight.

I thought that John Howard was going to have a better UFC career than this. Wonder where he will end up.

AMIR KHAN V ZAB JUDAH! Which boxing fan isn't excited for this fight?

1 comment:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete