Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Things I think I think - 6/1/11

I think I think...

Golden Boy apologizing to Manny Pacquiao and settling the defamation case may be the best thing that has happened to boxing in the last decade.

Tavaris Cloud versus Jean Pascal is a great idea.

Brock Lesnar is going to be out of the fighting game in less than 3 years.

I was right about UFC 130 not being worth the money.

Speaking of not worth the money... David Diaz won't fight Juan Manuel Marquez for less $250k. (Rampage got 250k for his UFC 10 payday)

Phil Davis looks like he's wearing shoulder pads... without his shirt on.

This weekend's super six semifinal matchup between Carl Froch and Glen Johnson is to decide who will lose to Andre Ward next.

Dan Henderson is going to lose to Fedor, proving absolutely nothing.

Emanual Steward is an overrated trainer.

Rampage Jackson is not a top 3 lhw. Sorry Dana

I'm actually excited about TWO heavyweight boxing matches? Someone pinch me.

This year's BJJ US Open will be at San Jose State! Live coverage coming!

Nice to see Andre Ward re-sign with the group that brought him up.

Rachel Cordingly (Carl Froch's girlfriend) makes boxing girlfriends better than tennis girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment