Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Things I think I think - 6/15/11

Let's say this first.

RIP Genaro Hernandez. Good career. Good boxer. Great Person.

With that... on with things that I think I think

UFC 131 was satisfying.

Dave Herman’s UFC debut should keep him around for a while.

Dos Santos V Velasquez has become a very big fight.

When are we going to start having non title 5 rounders main events? We pay enough money for at least one.

K-Flo already in title contention after one fight in the division? Only in the UFC.

Nice to see Sergio Martinez re-up with DiBella. They both deserve better than to be in the Golden Boy v Top Rank drama.

Still still salivating over Maidana V Guerrero. Finish this deal.

Congrats to the STAR STUDDED hall of fame inductees. Tyson, Chavez, Tszyu thanks for the memories.

Please no one buy the proposed Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. V Peter Manfredo Jr. fight. PLEASE. Take a stand.

I love this weekend's HBO Boxing After Dark. I mean c'mon, the nicknames of the main event is Cinnamon VS. Spice Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment